Before applying, we want all of our applicants to understand the few policies and expectations which we have. These exist because of our priorities of safety, service, and group cohesion. If adhering to any of these expectations sounds difficult or problematic to you, this may not be the right program for you. If you have any questions, please contact us.
In applying for the STRIVE College Intern Program, you will:
1. Consume no alcohol, illegal or un-prescribed drugs, or tobacco during the dates of your contract with STRIVE. Violation of this rule will result in immediate dismissal from the program at your own expense and you will be entitled to no refund of any fees paid. This rule is enforced with zero tolerance for all high school students, interns, staff.
2. Participate in no sexual nor romantic activity during the dates of your contract with STRIVE.
3. Respect the experience and decisions of the Group Leaders and accept their decisions as final.
4. Respect the needs of the group and be willing to put the group ahead of yourself if necessary.
5. Consider the service projects on which we work as the first priority.
6. Maintain a positive attitude even when you may be tired, frustrated, or bored.
Having read that, if you are interested in applying for a STRIVE College Internship, please do so at the link below.
Note – we have recently moved our applications to a secure online system through CampDoc. By clicking the link above you will be directed to the STRIVE section of the CampDoc page where you can begin your application process. You can stop and restart your application at any point and your work is automatically saved.
NOTE: If you’re planning to apply for an internship position, please email Tyler@STRIVEtrips.org or call us at +1-917-310-4359 to let us know. Interns are accepted on a rolling basis and we have a limited amount of spots for our programs.