Future Work In The Center
STRIVE has lofty goals for The Center and in order to realize those goals we will need help! Our goal is to have enough funding to do the following on a yearly basis, prioritized into tiers below:
- Continue renting the current space for the Center for another year (currently funded through May, 2016).
- Employ a teacher who can open the space for 1.5 hours per day 5 times per week for English, Art or Sport activities (currently funded 3x per week through May, 2016).
- Fund room and/or board costs for volunteers to help with the program.
- Give $500 in school supplies and books to the program.
- Rent an adjoining space at the Center and convert into a free fitness center for the community open 5 days per week for 2 hours per day.
- Continue to update and furnish the Center. (Tables, Chairs, Educational Materials, Painting projects, etc)
- Sponsorship of exceptional youth for study at University in Peru
- Continued maintenance of local track and stadium.
Want more on The Center?
Discover the History of the Center
Read the Center’s Mission Statement
Check on the Center’s Current Status
Learn about Future Work for the Center
Find Out How to Support the Center